Written for majors and advanced non-majors, the Sixth Edition of Nutrition provides a modern, comprehensive introduction to nutrition concepts, guidelines, and functions. Its student-focused approach provides readers with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their overall nutrition.
New & Key Features:
- NEW - This text is among the first to highlight the findings and recommendations put forth in the 2015 Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- NEW - Addresses new food labels introduced by FDA in May 2016
- UPDATED - Going Green and FYI boxes incorporate the latest nutrition-related research and news
- NEW - The new Getting Personal feature encourages students to apply concepts to their own lives
- NEW - Animations within the Navigate 2 eBook help simplify difficult concepts
This text was designed for a majors Introductory Nutrition course offered in Departments of Nutrition, Food Sciences, Human Nutrition, or Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Nutrition for Majors
- Nutrition 101
- Introduction to Nutrition